Friday, March 2, 2012

The Most Stolen Cars in the Metro | Automotive Parts Suppliers

Recently, I have watched the news and saw that there have been a very big number of stolen car cases in the metro. It’s actually quite alarming as I have already set my mind in buying a car. But if this is the case, then I should probably rethink my options. Poverty in the Philippines might be one of the main reasons why people commit such crimes. Excluding times when Manny Pacquiao is engaging in a boxing match, crime rates have been consistently increasing,

One decision that might prevent the rise of carjacking is to purchase a car that won’t call the attention of car thieves. The above statement may suggest that I’m persecuting drivers for owning luxurious cars, but I assure you that that isn’t the case. The less glamorous a car is, the less likely that it’ll be stolen from a packed parking lot. I was surprised in my research when I found out that car thefts are statistically more prone to certain models of cars. Number one in the list would be Toyota Fortuners.

Car Theft

No comments:

Post a Comment