Sunday, August 19, 2012

When You Should and Shouldn’t Surrender Your License | Roberts Automotive and Industrial Parts Manufacturing Corporation

To simply have a driving licence is not a privilege. Rather, it is an obligation that we need to keep by abiding the traffic rules and regulations governed in the country we live in. But admit it or not, this is a truth that a lot of drivers tend to ignore. This might be the reason why drivers don’t know most of their rights as well.

Surrendering your Driver's License

I myself am not an exemption. I do drive, yes, but I have not memorized all of the traffic rules and regulations of the Philippines. This reminds me of a scenario that occurred just a few months ago. I was driving going to a mall in EDSA-Ortigas when a traffic enforcer asked me to pull over. He pointed out to a “No Swerving” sign. (I was not familiar with that particular sign at the time.) I apologized and said that it was my first time to drive around that area. Uncurl your eyebrows, all ye sceptics! I was telling the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment