Saturday, October 22, 2011

Why You Should Always Check Your Tires before Leaving | Automotive Parts Suppliers

I consider some of my precious belongings with great appreciation. I care for them as if they are alive. I give them names, I apologize if I accidentally drop them or scratch them, I talk to them. Insane, I know. But I believe that life is very much easier with those things around. This principle of mine is especially true when it comes to my car.

I have been driving for five years now, but sometimes I still feel that I am a newbie because I simply hop in the car, start the engine and drive off to my destination. Maybe it’s the time constraint, the busy schedule, or my forgetfulness that makes me leave home without even thinking about checking my car first. I resent it sometimes. It’s my fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment